Resume of David Smith
- Immediate: Part-time employment to fund college tuition and pursuit of my academic goals
- Long Term: Complete a Bachelors Degree in Education and become a public high school technology teacher.
- Dependable and creative leader
- Efficient and productive time manager
- Effective and engaging communicator
- Willing and eager learner
- Design Applications — Proficient with Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop; competent in
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive, and Macromedia Flash
- Operating Systems — Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X
- Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach, VA, 2006 – present
- Advanced Technology Center
Virginia Beach, VA, 2003 – 2005
- 2005 – 2009: Web Developer Channel Blade Technologies. Design and develop websites, both custom and template based.
- 2004: Crew Leader Mac’s Moving and Storage. Managed a seven-member crew and on site moving operations. Assistant Administrator to the company owner and handled financial collections from the customers.
- 2003: Mover/Packer Mac’s Moving and Storage. Demonstrated a high standard for safety. Efficiently carried furniture to and from the truck ensuring that each piece of furniture was carefully packed to prevent damage. Received outstanding praise from customers for excellent service.
- 1997 – 2003: Owner/CEO David’s Lawn Care Plus Business. Managed four employees, customer service and all facets of business administration and finances.
- Personal and professional references available on request.